Tomorrowland Summer 2020
(for ticket buyers)
I lost my ticket(s)...
Tomorrowland Summer 2020 postponed to 2021
- Will Tomorrowland 2020 take place?
Tomorrowland cannot take place in 2020 due to the worldwide coronavirus outbreak and the order issued by the Belgian government. The 16th edition of Tomorrowland will take place in the summer of 2021 (July 16–18 and July 23–25). All tickets, Global Journey Packages, and DreamVille Packages for Tomorrowland 2020 will be transferred to Tomorrowland 2021.
- If I have a ticket for Tomorrowland 2020, what happens to my ticket?
All tickets for Tomorrowland 2020 will be transferred to Tomorrowland 2021 according to the dates indicated below. Please note: Your order number will remain the same.
- When and where will I receive my ticket for Tomorrowland 2021?
If you had a ticket for Tomorrowland 2020, your ticket for Tomorrowland 2021 will be sent by email and can be downloaded from your Tomorrowland account under the section “Tickets” by the end of May 2020. By the end of June 2021, the Main Buyer will receive all bracelets by post. Your order number will remain the same.
- What if I booked a ticket for Tomorrowland 2020 through an official Travel Partner?
Please contact the Travel Partner directly for more information. Tomorrowland will provide the same solution to its Official Travel Partners. All tickets will be transferred from 2020 to 2021. Please check with your Travel Partner to learn whether all elements of your package can be transferred to 2021.
- What if I booked a ticket for Tomorrowland 2020 through a secondhand website?
Please contact that website directly for more information. Tomorrowland cannot give you any answer or advise about tickets that were bought via unofficial channels, as reselling is not allowed.
- If I am registered on the Waiting List, will I still get a chance to purchase tickets for Tomorrowland 2021?
You will keep your spot on the Waiting List. Beginning October 2020, Tomorrowland will contact you if tickets become available. Please be aware that registration to the Waiting List does not guarantee you’ll be able to buy tickets.
- What if one of my friends, for whom I personalized a ticket during the personalization period, is not able to attend Tomorrowland 2021?
Usually, the personalization of the tickets is final. Exceptionally, we will open the personalization again in February 2021 for the duration of 1 week. In case you would like to do a name change, this will be possible in the Main Buyer’s Tomorrowland account at that point. More info will be available in the beginning of February.
- Will the lineup for Tomorrowland 2021 be the same as originally planned for 2020?
Tomorrowland will be working on the lineup for 2021 in the coming weeks and months and will try to program, upon availability of the artists, as much as possible the same or an even better lineup for 2021.
The 2021 lineup will be updated on our website once we have more info.